Popular Trekking routes in the Annapurna Range.
Price subject to chosen trek and day tour inclusions
Sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara with a choice of trek in the amazing Annapurna Range. The trek and tour will be tailor made to suit your time frame and how many hours per day you would like to trek. All Kathmandu and Pokhara sightseeing in suggested but optional.
- NB. These treks are run by our preferred trekking company in Nepal. Focus Tours staff do not accompany these tours. We aim for trekkers to have an amazing tailor made experience and a reasonable price whilst giving work to local Nepalese people.
Popular treks (approximate time frame only):
- Annapurna Base Camp (including Poon Hill) 10 days
- Poon Hill 5 days
- Mardi Himal 8 days
- Panchase 3 days
- Sarancot 2 days
Suggested itinerary apart from chosen trek
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance
What is included in this tour?
Items that are included in the cost of tour price
ALL main meals whilst on trek (excl. drinks, dessert, and snacks)
Guide and / or Porter on Trek
All transport in Nepal - bus/van from Kathmandu to Pokhara (or flights), airport transfers etc.
Entrance to sights on Kathmandu tour
What is not included in this tour?
Items that are not included in the cost of tour price
International Airfare, visa and personal travel insurance that includes medical evacuation.
Tips for porter and guide
Lunch and dinners when not on trek
Drinks and snacks
Kathmandu part day tour (Pashupathinath / Boudanath Stupa / Bhaktapur) tour by local guide.
Pashupathinath. Hindu cremation place on the holy Bagmati river. Observe ancient rituals associated cremation in this atmospheric location.
At Boudanath the Buddhist stupa of Boudha Stupa dominates the skyline; it is one of the largest unique structure’s stupas in the world. The influx of large populations of refugees from Tibet has seen the construction of over 50 gompas (Tibetan convent) around Boudha. As of 1979, Boudha Stupa is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Bhaktapur Durbar Square is a conglomeration of pagoda and shikhara-style temples, mostly dedicated to Hindu gods and goddesses grouped around a 55-window palace of brick and wood. The square is one of the most charming architectural showpieces of the valley as it highlights the ancient arts of Nepal. The golden effigies of the kings perched on the top of stone monoliths, the guardian deities looking out from their sanctuaries, the wood carvings in every place — struts, lintels, uprights, tympanums, gateways and windows — all seem to form a well-orchestrated symphony.
- Transportation for tour, guide and entry to sites
Pokhara. Drive or fly to Pokhara. Late afternoon orientation walk.
- Early am drive to Pokhara in private van. Arrive Lakeside and settle into hotel. Late afternoon orientation walk around delightful Lakeside.
- 5.30am departure to beat the traffic out of Kathamndu. Drive through the picturesque Kathmandu valley to the delightful Lakeside town of Pokhara. The trip takes approximately 7 hours’ subject to traffic. Option to fly to Pokhara mid-morning.
- Transportation to Pokhara. Private van / taxi or flight
- Orientation walk around Lakeside by local staff
Pokhara. Boat ride and walk to Peace Stupa. Free afternoon.
Today after a leisurely breakfast we take a guided boat ride across beautiful Fewa Lake to the world Peace Pagoda. Half hour boat ride to the bottom of the hill. Then 1.5 hour walk to the Peace Stupa. Return to lakeside by walk and taxi in time for a late lunch. Free afternoon
Standing on top of the Anadu Hill, Shanti Stupa adds beauty to the Pokhara Valley. It is a perfect holiday place providing a clear view of the Himalayan range, Fewa Lake and Pokhara city. The hilltop provides a splendid view of sunrise and sunset. TripAdvisor has ranked Shanti Stupa as the second top attraction in Pokhara.
- Boat ride, taxi and guide
All main meals (not desert, drinks or snacks). Guide / Porter. Transportation to and from trails and permits.
Free day after trek
Enjoy this delightful Lakeside town and all the cafes and restaurants.
Kathmandu. Fly to Kathmandu mid-morning